Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey all been a while
Braindead's Mordor Site - Return to Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Modding And Development
zahmees
Hi guys its been a while. Was hoping to be part of the writing again. Wondering if thats possible? I forgot how to even get going and up to speed.

Well let me know...

Hope you are all well...
THANKS ok.gif
Danjen
I'm still around.

Funnily enough, I was trying to research some old shareware CDs and it was so generic, I thought I'd look Mordor up on Wikipedia to see if it included the CD it was distributed on, but no luck. But, the article had a link back to here so I thought I'd pop in, and ... you posted yesterday! What are the odds. laugh.gif
zahmees
QUOTE (Danjen @ Mar 25 2016, 12:48 PM) *
I'm still around.

Funnily enough, I was trying to research some old shareware CDs and it was so generic, I thought I'd look Mordor up on Wikipedia to see if it included the CD it was distributed on, but no luck. But, the article had a link back to here so I thought I'd pop in, and ... you posted yesterday! What are the odds. laugh.gif

Is this project still active or is this project dead?
truth to tell when I stopped posting a while ago it was because it seemed the project had stalled...

Is crusher Jr. still on or Arrdless?

How about Braindead?
Danjen
No idea, seems like it lost a bit of steam around 2009, 2010 at best, and I don't think it really recovered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.