Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mordor Source?
Braindead's Mordor Site - Return to Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Modding And Development
Mordion
I'll just leave this here:
http://bayfiles.com/file/gC7b/TyuTsN/MordorSRC.7z

I found an old VB3 decompiler and ran it to see what would come out. All the variables are named things like this "m001A" so it's a bit hard to read, but someone might be able to ferret out some formulas.
aardless
Most formulas in the wiki have been discovered that way, I believe. I'm not entirely sure about the legality of this, but I'll leave it until somebody complains. Actually I believe it is legal, according to Digital Millenium Act, if you are developing an OS and there are no similar software already available for it. Anybody developing a new OS...?
yff
Has anyone been able to build it ?

Visual studio is unable to convert it, so I resorted to installing VB3 (since Win7-64 doesn't run it, I had to use a VM. Thankfully there's a free winXP VM in Win7 Pro) and opened it there.

Now the problem is that it seems that DA used third party Custom controls that require licenses to Build (and sometimes even to open) the project. I'll be hunting for those now smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.