Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magius's Editor
Braindead's Mordor Site - Return to Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol > Modding And Development
Braindead
File Name :: Magius's Editor
Author :: Magius
Category :: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol
Description ::
A editor for Mordor I stumbled upon, all you can do is edit your characters with it though. wink.gif

Requires:
VB4 Runtime

View File
gmtrans
I just tried to download this editor, as it is exactly the one I've been looking for.
(I assume this works on Mordor 1.1 for someone with NO programming skills?)

However, the link does not work - 'the page cannot be displayed'

Any other way I could get hold of this Editor?

Thanks
Gunter
Braindead
Probably have this one somewhere stashed on my disk somewhere, but you're better off with the MicroFx editor if you wish to edit your characters, as this one is pretty basic (see image above)

Edit: looked around on my disk but did not find it, if anyone downloaded it you can mail it to me, I'll upload it onto the site then.
gmtrans
all I want it for is to have a bunch of 16 year olds and perhaps max the stats and basic things like that.

I have downloaded some editor in the past which would not work - got a message that some file (I think a .dll file) was missing - PSTHack?

Thanks
Gunter
Braindead
I edited the first post, if you now click download it should work as it's now hosted on the mordor.uni.cc domain. wink.gif

(thanx to aardless for providing the file ohmy.gifk: )
deathstrike
mind if i ask a question?

"this application has failed to start because VB40032.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this."

cant figure out this cookie ... any ideas?
Cowboy
You're missing the VB4 runtimes, you need to find that DLL (it's a freebie)
Braindead
I've edited my first post with a link to the vb4 runtime ohmy.gifk:
deathstrike
Sorry, but again i ask for assistance.

i downloaded the VB file, as suggested

but now, i am getting another error:

Run-time error '339':

Component TABCTL32.OCX not currently registered: file is missing or invalid
Braindead
this site should help you, download the file and follow the instructions. ohmy.gifk:

http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/suppo...me=TABCTL32.OCX
deathstrike
thanks a bil!
meawa
i've been trying to search the game for years... now i found it...

i wish to try this magius editor, and i've download them, but i found a trouble.

when i try to run the program, it's say

"Can't Load (or register) custom control : 'THREDD32.OCX' "

i wonder is there any1 could help me solve this problem...
aardless
Download threed32.ocx from here and register it as explained in points 3. and 4. in this page.
ironguardian
Thanks for that link aardless, i had that problem too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.