post Jul 2 2015, 07:55 AM
Post #1

Fighter

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 4,683
referrer:Search engine

I got this message today.

How?

Bonus challenge: Successfully print from Mordor! I have no idea if this feature was ever completed. I couldn't find anything about it in the HelpLesson. Erm, good luck!

This post has been edited by DarkerMuffin: Jul 2 2015, 01:03 PM

--------------------
null
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nudibranch
post Jul 2 2015, 12:50 PM
Post #2

Fire Master

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 71
referrer:search

I think it's the 'r' key.

--------------------
I would have started with lasers. Eight o'clock. Day one.

+Quote Post
i_love_rush_and_...
post Jul 3 2015, 11:21 PM
Post #3

Fighter

Member No.: 7,124
referrer:slimeys

i succeeded in getting a popup and saving a file but then it said unable to print (maybe due to the fact i have no printer?) when i opened the .xps file nothing came up on my browser

darkermuffin, did i win or lose?

nudibranch, its alt-r

EDIT: retyping the file extension to .jpeg and .gif did nothing..

Alt-k does not work either

This post has been edited by i_love_rush_and_ledzepp: Jul 3 2015, 11:29 PM

--------------------
just so you know its me, kingkirki49

Ich kann drei prozent auf deustch sprechen.

my famous mordor saying

Zeige mir, oh Lehrer. Derjenige, der Magie tut, ist töricht aber der Krieger ist stark. Der Dieb stiehlt , aber der Heiler gibt. Der Suchende sucht, aber der Hexenmeister sieht. Der Magier bezaubert, aber die Zauberer bläst. Der Nomade reist, aber der Bösewicht ist böse. Der Paladin tötet Drachen und der Ninja schleicht. Und der Scavenger? Er sucht nach Nahrung und Gold.

(translated)

Teach me, O teacher. The one who does magic is foolish, but the warrior is strong. The thief steals, but the healer gives. The seeker seeks, but the wizard sees. The mage charms, but the Sorcerer blasts. The nomad travels, but the villain is evil. The paladin kills dragons and the ninja creeps. And the scavenger? He searches for food and gold.

+Quote Post
DarkerMuffin
post Jul 8 2015, 06:20 PM
Post #4

Fighter

Yep, Alt+R!

Getting the XPS file is good enough! Basically, it printed the maps to a file instead of to a printer. If you grab something that can view XPS files, you can print the maps to paper from there.

I tried it with a couple of PDF printers, but I kept getting errors. I'll have to give it a try with XPS later!

--------------------
null

+Quote Post
i_love_rush_and_...
post Jul 9 2015, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Fighter

QUOTE (DarkerMuffin @ Jul 8 2015, 02:20 PM) *
Yep, Alt+R!

Getting the XPS file is good enough! Basically, it printed the maps to a file instead of to a printer. If you grab something that can view XPS files, you can print the maps to paper from there.

I tried it with a couple of PDF printers, but I kept getting errors. I'll have to give it a try with XPS later!

so i won?

--------------------

my famous mordor saying

Zeige mir, oh Lehrer. Derjenige, der Magie tut, ist töricht aber der Krieger ist stark. Der Dieb stiehlt , aber der Heiler gibt. Der Suchende sucht, aber der Hexenmeister sieht. Der Magier bezaubert, aber die Zauberer bläst. Der Nomade reist, aber der Bösewicht ist böse. Der Paladin tötet Drachen und der Ninja schleicht. Und der Scavenger? Er sucht nach Nahrung und Gold.

(translated)

Teach me, O teacher. The one who does magic is foolish, but the warrior is strong. The thief steals, but the healer gives. The seeker seeks, but the wizard sees. The mage charms, but the Sorcerer blasts. The nomad travels, but the villain is evil. The paladin kills dragons and the ninja creeps. And the scavenger? He searches for food and gold.

+Quote Post
DarkerMuffin
post Jul 9 2015, 12:04 AM
Post #6

Fighter

Yep!

--------------------
null

+Quote Post
i_love_rush_and_...
post Jul 9 2015, 11:55 PM
Post #7

Fighter

QUOTE (DarkerMuffin @ Jul 8 2015, 08:04 PM) *
Yep!

wow! i won something for once wink.gif

--------------------

my famous mordor saying

(translated)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 04:51 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits