IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why does the google.com user keep viewing old posts?
Kingkirki_49
post Nov 3 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #1

Illusionist

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,203
referrer:Slimie's site

I was wondering, why do I often see the bot user Google.com visiting old posts?

--------------------
Ich kann 5% deutsch sprechen.

Visit my forums about dragon drawing and drawing in general today! You dont have to be able to draw to be a part of the fun!

(Please note: If it turns into a "Red X" from time to time I apologise. :( You may still click the x and it will take you to my site.)

When will we have the perfect computer? The following should answer the question.:
Myself answering this joke: At least if god has not branded computers as evil. There shall be no viruses or anything bad on heaven's pc's then and only then shall we have the perfect computer. lol

siggy last edited on 17/11/09 @ 8:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Danjen
post Nov 3 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 3,498
referrer:Decklin's Domain

That would be a search crawler bot. It views all the posts, archives/indexes them, and sends the content over to google, so that pages will show up if seached.

+Quote Post
Kingkirki_49
post Nov 3 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Illusionist

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,203
referrer:Slimie's site

QUOTE (Danjen @ Nov 2 2009, 08:07 PM) *
That would be a search crawler bot. It views all the posts, archives/indexes them, and sends the content over to google, so that pages will show up if seached.

Why does it not do that for my forums or my site??

--------------------
Ich kann 5% deutsch sprechen.

Visit my forums about dragon drawing and drawing in general today! You dont have to be able to draw to be a part of the fun!

(Please note: If it turns into a "Red X" from time to time I apologise. :( You may still click the x and it will take you to my site.)

When will we have the perfect computer? The following should answer the question.:
Myself answering this joke: At least if god has not branded computers as evil. There shall be no viruses or anything bad on heaven's pc's then and only then shall we have the perfect computer. lol

siggy last edited on 17/11/09 @ 8:19 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 11:18 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits