IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Back to Mordor after far too long away!, Or "How I saw people writing about their new characters on here an
BLauritson
post Sep 20 2019, 08:27 PM
Post #61

Lord Fnorgle

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9
referrer:Let's see.. I can't remember now, it was too long ago.

I've mapped out about a sixth of DL 8 now, so making some good progress there. Nothrya has just become the Thief guild leader and now both Nothrya and Brundath are all able to equip an Adamantite Dagger which should hopefully make them slightly less impotent against those nasty Ninja I encountered during my first foray into DL 8. Might not have been so bad were they not in an anti-magic room - in my first foray I suffered two rounds of attacks before I realised my party couldn't fight them but I was able to back out before anyone was killed.

Additionally I've finally scavenged enough Aards from the Goblin Shaman that Brundath is now able to cast Mass Levitate, freeing up a few spell points for Nothrya who was hitherto the party buffer-upper before each dungeon run. Next I need an Aard for Mythraxa as she is just one point shy in both Int and Wis of joining the Wizard's guild, which will be necessary to continue her HP levelling before the cap. Currently her 280 HP feels a bit of a weak link compared to the 400+ of the remainder of the party.

Nevertheless my party is doing well against path from 7 to 8, clearing out the whole lake each time it respawns without too much of an issue. I have already discovered on DL 8 a walled room leading to two teleporters at the end. I have read before that there is a dungeon level where there are no stairs down, only teleporters, and for a time I thought that to be the case for 7 to 8, but perhaps it is 8 to 9 instead. Either way I'm going to wait a long time before I brave teleporting down from DL 8 - need to make sure they are more or less dominating DL 8 before I venture further. I haven't even (deliberately) entered any teleporters on 7 yet for that precise reason.

Still, it's all part of the grinding up process. Also found my first Mithril Dagger on today's run, but it was evil-aligned and I'm nowhere close to having any character able to equip it yet so I just sold it instead.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fischsemmel
post Sep 20 2019, 09:02 PM
Post #62

Mentor

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 6,580
referrer:Search engine

Are you using mass levitate with a character who goes back to town before adventuring? Cause it takes like 200+ levels for it to be cheaper than 4x feather essence casts iirc!

Were the antimagic ninjas you saw in a tiny room due south of the stairs to 7? I hate that little room, laugh.gif

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 20 2019, 10:16 PM
Post #63

Lord Fnorgle

I'm using my Giant Warrior (Brundath) to cast Mass Levitate after Nothrya has done her casting and town return since currently he's not casting any other spells anyway smile.gif

I have returned him to levelling Seeker now in order to get the remaining spells down to a more reasonable cost, but until then I'm just enjoying the convenience of one spell casting vs four since he's not yet using those SP for anything else.

EDIT: Forgot to add, the ninjas were in a 4x4 room due north instead, although I have explored the tiny rooms due south of the stairs. I can't remember what monster I found in the tiny antimagic room, but I think it was a group of thieves. They spawned peaced so I decided not to risk getting my valuables stolen tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 21 2019, 09:20 PM
Post #64

Lord Fnorgle

Well, I've got a good deal of DL 8 mapped out now, probably about 60% or so by my rough estimation. Aesthetically I very much like the look of DL 8, it has a lot of nice open spaces and neatly organised rooms which I like.

Also for the first time in my life encountered a Gibbering Yethwa. I decided it would be a fun idea to Soul Entrap it, but Gnumen still has to pay 98 SP for that to happen so it was a case of repeatedly attempting to cast, doing a bit of damage, attempting to cast again, running back to town to replenish, lather rinse repeat. After doing that about three times and being careful to make sure only Gnumen was meleeing it in between casts so that I wouldn't accidentally kill it.....I accidentally killed it ranting.gif wallbash.gif. Not amused.

On the plus side, I finally got around to using that Pulover's Macro creator program to have Nothrya cast Resist Paralysis, Stoning and Draining on the other three party members, kick them out, return to town, descend again, cast those three resistances on herself and then add everyone back in the correct order. All I then manually do is swap her with Brundath and have Brundath cast Mass Levitate for convenience. I cannot emphasise enough just how much more enjoyable this makes the game now. It was tedious to create it (especially as the macro program kept crashing on me) but once I figured out some of the hotkeys it made it a bit easier. But yes, knowing that all I have to do now is press a button and watch the resistance casting process take place in front of me makes it so much easier, as I can just focus on the grinding and exploration without worrying about making sure I've cast everything correctly at the start.

I'll see if I can upload that file to this site some time tomorrow as it's getting late in my timezone now tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MythrilZenith
post Sep 21 2019, 10:05 PM
Post #65

Soldier

Member No.: 6,867
referrer:A google-search for Mordor: Depths of Dejenol maps led me here!

Soul Entrap should have a pretty strong "damage" on it. Unless your active class was really low level it would surprise me that you ended up killing the Yewthwa before you charmed it.

Glad that you got a macro working to make your party more enjoyable! What type of programs did you have to download, and how did you end up coding it? With a different party of different character names I would assume there would need to be different keys pressed, but it would be something I might want to look into.

--------------------
Just an average nomad trying to figure out how Mordor really works.

I've also taken the liberty of recording some videos of Mordor: Depths of Dejenol!

Classics are classic, but never mistake nostalgia for superiority. When older is better, it's because it truly is, not just because our perception of it makes it so.

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 22 2019, 07:10 AM
Post #66

Lord Fnorgle

Ah, I realise now my fatal mistake on the Gibbering Yethwa front sad.gif

On my last return to town some of the rooms on the higher levels had respawned, so for efficiency's sake I just quickly set everyone's combat defaults back to Fight so that I could clear those out quickly and not worry about Gnumen trying to cast Soul Entrapment on a Giant Spider for example (although that would be amusing for sheer overkill).

Unfortunately...when we got back to DL 8 I forgot to unset the Fight commands on everyone else and so after Gnumen's first failed attempt on that round, everyone else took a swing also which I failed to register in time, so Gnumen took a swing instead of casting again and so combined with all of the previous damage dealt, the Yethwa died. Most frustrating but there you go, just have to hope I'm never quested for one now tongue.gif

As for the macro, there's a free one called Pulover's Macro Creator which you can download from https://www.macrocreator.com/download/. The interface can be a bit awkward until you get used to how it works. I found out the hard way that if you're going to record a macro with it then you'll most likely want to uncheck the "Time Intervals" option in the macro settings as otherwise every little delay will absolutely flood your recorded macro with Sleep commands.

So you can either use that program to record your own, or you can download the file I've attached (which still requires the above program to run it) and modify it to suit your party smile.gif

What my file is doing, high-level step by step, is as follows:
1) Activate the Mordor window
2) Press Shift+C
3) Type "Resist Paralysis" and press Enter
4) Type the name of the first character and press Enter
5) Press Shift+C and Enter again, then repeat step 4 for the other two characters
6) Repeat steps 2 to 5 for Resist Stoning and then Resist Draining
7) Kick out the remaining party members
8) Press T to return to town, then Alt+D to immediately go back into the dungeon
9) Repeat steps 2 to 6 to cast those spells upon the resistance caster
10) Ask the party characters back into the party

The file makes the assumption that the character doing the casting is the party leader, otherwise the section for kicking out the other party members won't work properly.

It will take a bit of getting used to but hopefully you should find this program very useful once you are familiar with it. I can imagine it will be a real time-saver later on when there are other resistances one needs to cast on a regular basis for the lower dungeon levels.

Finally, the file can either be edited within the program or you can use Notepad or any other text editor to modify it directly, depending how comfortable you are with doing so smile.gif

EDIT: OK the board doesn't like that type of file. Hmm...let me see...
EDIT 2: OK here we go, just needed to put it inside a zip file for all the difference that makes.

This post has been edited by BLauritson: Sep 22 2019, 07:12 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Mordor_resistance_caster.zip ( 1.59K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 26 2019, 09:18 PM
Post #67

Lord Fnorgle

Memo to self: Whenever I change a party member's default combat spell buffer for a particular purpose, always change it back as soon as that purpose is fulfilled.

Started an evening session today and found on my way through DL 2 a message about a companion getting restless. Curious, I didn't remember having any companions. OK, Gnumen had a slave companion. Must have been a hangover from a recent quest on my last session that I'd forgotten about, I mused. Attacked the slave (because what else are slaves for?) and forgot about it. Next thing I know, after my usual diversion through 3 to grind for Aards, Gnumen has a Goblin Guard companion. Turns out he had Charm Humanoid as a buffer, precisely for buying a companion, initiating combat and charming it back to fulfil a quest in my last session. Oh well, that was mildly amusing to discover anyway.

Encountered my first Mundragons in a stud room on DL 8. At one point Mythraxa was hit for over 100 HP but luckily she was close to full when it happened, so we backed out quickly and healed up before going back in to rot them alive. Got some Mithril Chain Mail for my troubles, but it's evil-aligned and far too high level for Brundath to equip yet anyway so that's been liquidated for 15m gold instead.

In other news, Nothrya has now reached level 62 in Sorcerer and claimed the crest. Putting her back to Thief for the time being as she's still only getting 50% chance at best of disarming DL 7 traps and I want to improve that.

Speaking of crests, if another character takes over as Guildmaster, do they get a new crest also or is that only possible by resetting the corresponding data file? Does the old Guildmaster character still retain their crest?

Finally, I've fully mapped out DL 8 now, so I'm going to make sure I get the remainder of DL 7 mapped out and then maybe experiment by dipping my toe into the water of DL 9...assuming that's where the DL 8 descending teleporters lead to...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roland
post Sep 26 2019, 09:39 PM
Post #68

Infiltrator

Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

QUOTE (BLauritson @ Sep 26 2019, 05:18 PM) *
Memo to self: Whenever I change a party member's default combat spell buffer for a particular purpose, always change it back as soon as that purpose is fulfilled.

Sometimes after resetting my default buffer I've had a character continuing to cast a top-level combat spell in every encounter. That drains spell points rapidly!

QUOTE (BLauritson @ Sep 26 2019, 05:18 PM) *
Speaking of crests, if another character takes over as Guildmaster, do they get a new crest also or is that only possible by resetting the corresponding data file? Does the old Guildmaster character still retain their crest?

A character who exceeds all other characters in the guild in levels immediately becomes guildmaster and gets a crest. The crest can only be lost if it gets slimed in the dungeon - otherwise the character has it for life, even if another character surpasses him in guild levels. If a crest does get slimed, it will be replaced upon returning to town IF AND ONLY IF the character is still guildmaster.

+Quote Post
fischsemmel
post Sep 26 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #69

Mentor

Member No.: 6,580
referrer:Search engine

QUOTE (BLauritson @ Sep 22 2019, 03:10 AM) *
, just have to hope I'm never quested for one now tongue.gif

Fortunately they aren't really THAT rare. Hit up the indigini rooms on 7 3-4 times and you're more likely than not to run into one, in my experience.

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 27 2019, 06:00 AM
Post #70

Lord Fnorgle

Thanks both, that's good to know smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 28 2019, 09:21 PM
Post #71

Lord Fnorgle

Well, I really need to pay more attention to the dungeon maps. Finally got DL 7 fully explored after fighting my way through DL 8 to find the stairs on the right hand side of the map, only to eventually discover that there are stairs leading down to that side from DL 6. Stairs which I found long ago when I first mapped out DL 6. Oh well, it's an excuse to keep farming the lake on 7 I suppose.

Gnumen is now the new Sorcerer Guildmaster, so he is switching over to Mage for the time being to max that one out (or at least become Guildmaster, might focus on Paladin after that).

Brundath is at level 59 Seeker and has been quested for a Wererat. Which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't keep failing to spawn in its usual place on DL 2. Oh well, back to Warrior for a while...thinking about it he's only 5 levels away from Guildmastering (technical term) Warrior anyway so might as well make that push now.

Now that I've fully mapped out DLs 1 to 8, my plan is to get Brundath enough Seeker levels that Teleport won't drain half his current SP, then I'll eventually make the leap into whichever dungeon level the teleporters on DL 8 take me to. At least if I can't find the way back I can Teleport the party back to safety.

Had an Earth Golem offer to join on DL 6 so it was straight back to the confinement with him. Sold for more than 2m but I'm pretty sure it cost nearly that much, if not more than that to go through all the layers of identification. Oh well.

Ooh! Just found my first ever Orb of Life Domination on DL 7. And in the same run Mythraxa FINALLY reached Wizard 31 so starting to gain HP again. Now I need to remember to deliberately forfeit any and all quests she receives up to 41 in order to exploit the HP bonus therefrom. Still haven't found a bloody wererat for Brundath yet.

Well Brundath is now Guildmaster of Warrior. Gnumen is 3 away from becoming the new Mage Guildmaster so that's my next objective now.

One level away now from Gnumen becoming Guildmaster of Mage. Also found my first ever Purple Sash on the last run, with 100 charges. No doubt in months to come that Purple Sash will still have 100 charges.

OK in complete contradiction of the previous statement I now have 99 charges on said sash. Came upon a peaced group of Silver Dragons on DL 7 so decided to promote Gnumen to leader and use the sash. Despite them accidentally breathing on Mythraxa at one point I think I might actually keep these companions, tempting though it may be to sell them. Then again...nah, sell 'em. My party's surviving just fine as it is on DLs 7 and 8 and there's no guarantee they'll last forever. And, unlike the lone Healer of the group (Nothrya), Gnumen can't resurrect his dead companions. Not without paying the morgue for the service anyway. Off to the confinement they go.

On the plus side...Gnumen is now the Mage Guildmaster! Woah, SIX free casts of Soul Entrapment?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

I think though I want to leave Mage for now, as I'd like to give Mythraxa some Mage levels also when she's done with her Wizard levelling and it would be nice to have two characters who can Soul Entrap at will.

On that note, however...time for a break. Been playing for about 2½ hours today which is a lot more than I usually spend on any game these days. Good night* all!

* Or morning/afternoon/evening depending on your timezone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 29 2019, 04:37 PM
Post #72

Lord Fnorgle

Finally found a Wererat to slay, so Brundath is now back working on his Seeker levels.

Decided it was finally time to push for DL 9, and was pleased to discover that getting back to DL 8 was not at all difficult whatsoever. So far the enemies don't appear that much worse than DL 8 so I think my party will be fine for the time being. Individually I don't think any one of them would survive for long, but combined they are quite a powerful force for as long as their SP holds out.

Mythraxa got quested for a Namana during her Wizard levelling, and despite finding a hell of a lot more than I normally would in a dungeon run I managed to avoid killing any of them so that she could successfully forfeit for HP scumming purposes. Lost 3 levels and 3 max HP with them, so I'm sure the balance will be much higher once they're reclaimed.

Gnumen is getting quested left, right and centre for his Paladin levels which is annoying me. First he pinned trying to find a Green Ooze, so I forfeited three levels, then a few levels later he's quested for a Girdle of Strength, so now he no longer has the one he had equipped, and right on his next level he's quested for a War Hammer. Starting to question whether levelling Paladin is really worth it, but I do want to get some guild crests for Mythraxa so unless I decide to make Gnumen the sole mage of the group then Paladin is just a waiting guild until she catches up on the Sorcerer levels at least.

Thoughts anyone on whether Paladin is worth levelling for a Gnome in a party that's led by a Giant Warrior?

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 29 2019, 08:56 PM
Post #73

Lord Fnorgle

OK, despite my previous frustrations I did just find a War Hammer from some monster in DL 2 on my usual route to the depths at the start of this session, so perhaps that wasn't such an onerous task after all..

At Wizard level 37 Mythraxa has been quested for a Giant Centipede. This is going to take some effort to forfeit given my obsession of clearing out every room on my descent through the dungeon..

Half the party fell down a chute to level 10. This in turn resulted in my first casting of the Teleport spell. Such was my paranoia of getting it wrong and rocking the party that I backed up the game before doing so. The paranoia was unfounded, they're back on DL 9 now.

Argh! Killed a Giant Centipede. Oh well, Mythraxa is at 336 HP for now and to be fair she's probably not going to finish Wizard 41 with 400+ HP anyway given her low maximum Con, so I'll just settle for whatever she gets in the end.

The Seeker guild has quested Brundath for a Wereboar, something I've seen a few of earlier today and now they're as rare as unicorns it seems. Oh well, no reason he can't go back for some Warrior levels (work ever closer to attaining that Mithril Dagger he has in the bank...) so that will be that for the time being. Time to chill out before the weekly work cycle begins again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MythrilZenith
post Sep 30 2019, 01:40 AM
Post #74

Soldier

Paladin is really the best warrior-type guild a Gnome can be in. Their fighting skill isn't *that* far below Warrior, and they get most weapons and armor at the same rate. While I agree that you might not necessarily *need* a ton of fighter-type levels if you already have a Giant in the party, melee strength is the one thing in the game that you can never really get too much of. You don't want to be wasting spell uses just to contribute meaningfully in any given fight, and extra A/D means extra survivability. Now, in a party of 4 that might not be much of an issue early on, but later on in the dungeon you'll find yourself constantly taking hits on any party member whose defense isn't up to par.
While it's not exactly applicable in all situations, my preferred maxim for this is "You're only as survivable as your weakest party member." At least, unless you don't mind dumping SP on heals and raises.

--------------------

I've also taken the liberty of recording some videos of Mordor: Depths of Dejenol!

Classics are classic, but never mistake nostalgia for superiority. When older is better, it's because it truly is, not just because our perception of it makes it so.

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 30 2019, 06:27 PM
Post #75

Lord Fnorgle

Thanks, that's good to know, especially on the A/D front smile.gif

I think with that in mind I should definitely focus on Paladin for Mythraxa also once her Wizard levelling is complete, as currently especially against mobs like Giant Crocodiles on DL 7 she gets targeted far more often than I would like. And since Nothrya is the only one in Healer, her SP pool is what ultimately decides the length of my dungeon run unless one of my characters has pinned. Gnumen functions as a backup healer but now that I think about it I do spend a lot of SP healing which could be spent on earning experience instead.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Sep 30 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #76

Lord Fnorgle

Mythraxa has now reached Wizard level 41 with 359 HP...

...and been quested to return an Iron Chain Mail. That will be nice and easy to forfeit! So hopefully should finish slightly higher than that then before grinding up the 2 HP per level train.

Speaking of which, Nothrya is leading the pack with 540 HP at the moment. She's currently level 83 in Thief, and I think with how quickly she's gaining those Thief levels (and conscious of how slowly she's improving her thieving ability on DL 7) I'm going to take her all the way up to level 110 so that she can equip the Mithril Dagger stored in the bank. And she'll have 594 HP which will be awesome.

Not much else to report from tonight's session. Nothrya has now been quested at Thief 84 for a Nakovant. I think I'll probably forfeit if she pins as Thief quest chance is so low anyway it's probably not worth holding out for actually finding one of the damn creatures. Brundath found a Wereboar at last, which is fortunate as in Warrior he's been quested for a Swashbuckler. As long as he can alternate between the two guilds I'm not too concerned.

Oh, and Gnumen is racing through those Paladin levels despite the quests. Now at 51 or 52 I think (already closed the game by the time I wrote this paragraph and can't be bothered to go back in to check). Going to go for the crest and then re-evaluate from there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Oct 5 2019, 10:00 AM
Post #77

Lord Fnorgle

I've now officially mapped out all of DL 9, so I'm on to exploring DL 10 now.

Mythraxa has finished her Wizard levelling at last, earning 370 max HP at the end of it, so that's 90 extra HP from those 11 Wizard levels compared to when she finished Nomad 30.

Brundath is just one level away from becoming the Seeker guildmaster and Nothrya is my highest-level character at Thief 87. I would like to resume her Healer levelling at some point, but I also recall my desire to reach Thief 110 so that she can equip the Mithril Dagger, so I'll stick with her Thief levelling until then. Going to seem strange watching her go from 35 Dexterity to a mere 28 again when she switches away from Thief (Thief Sword (2), Thief's Gloves (1) and Guild crest (4)) but hey ho. The other extra point of Dex comes from Boots of Evading but those are equippable by all classes so that will remain at least. I wonder how much her trap disarming skill will diminish by losing those 7 points of Dex? Feels like her Thieving skill is increasing very sluggishly at the moment but perhaps that's just the way of things - I only even notice it because of how frequently she fumbles traps on DL 7 and below.

As an aside, I also wonder if it's worth switching both Mythraxa and Nothrya back to Wizard just to get the guild crest? But then if I'm never going to level that guild there's probably not a lot of point...although it does give Nothrya Kill spells which would be otherwise inaccessible as she can't join Mage. Hmm...I think I only desire the crest just for the sake of collecting crests really bleh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Oct 5 2019, 06:18 PM
Post #78

Lord Fnorgle

I must admit I'm incredibly surprised at how well this party is surviving on the lower levels so far. Got DL 10 fully mapped out now and nearly a quarter of DL 11 mapped. Saying that though, Brundath got drained for 2 points of Int and one of Con after the party walked into an Extinguish room containing a group of undead. That was annoying, but could have been far worse I suppose.

In spite of that I'm looking forward to finding the so-called graveyard that I've often heard talked about on here. I am finding that DL 11 exploration is slower because I'm having to heal the party a lot more, so this party is by no means dominating the dungeon below DL 9 but at least they're pushing forward which is the main thing.

Also, I must say I'm incredibly disappointed with the Paladin and Wizard guild crests, awarded today to Gnumen and Mythraxa respectively. I think I'm best off just focusing on those guilds I'm actually likely to stick with for the long haul, as best suits my play style.

Current party stats and levels for reference are as follows:

Brundath - 496 HP - Warrior 60, *Seeker 90
Mythraxa - 386 HP - *Sorcerer 37, Wizard 49
Gnumen - 481 HP - *Paladin 72, Mage 53, Sorcerer 63
Nothrya - 576 HP - Seeker 30, *Thief 101, Sorcerer 62, Healer 51

The asterisked guilds are the ones currently being focused on for each character. I'm keeping Gnumen in Paladin until Mythraxa gets her own Sorcerer guild crest, then I think I'm going to just level both in Sorcerer after that to increase the potency of their blasting spells. As for Nothrya...I think once she reaches Thief 110, I'll focus on Healer to drive down the healing and damage spell costs, but I'll probably revert back to Thief for the endgame once I'm eventually capable of attacking DL 15.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MythrilZenith
post Oct 5 2019, 08:56 PM
Post #79

Soldier

QUOTE (BLauritson @ Oct 5 2019, 12:18 PM) *
Also, I must say I'm incredibly disappointed with the Paladin and Wizard guild crests, awarded today to Gnumen and Mythraxa respectively. I think I'm best off just focusing on those guilds I'm actually likely to stick with for the long haul, as best suits my play style.

The 12 uses of Minor Heal from the Paladin guild can mean a fair bit of healing at high levels - I'm 430 right now and it averages to around 500 or so HP in free healing every run - but yeah the overall crest is fairly disappointing. No resistances and not as much A/D or raw stat power as I'd like.
Wizard crest is also only decent at best, and its 6 charges of Power are next to useless. Like, I get that they didn't want to give multiple charges of a truly powerful spell, but Power? Seriously? Sorcerers get Pillar of Fire, Healers get Restoration, Mages get freaking Soul Entrapment, and Wizards, the most stat-heavy join restricted class in the game, get... Power? dntknw.gif

Sounds like you're blitzing quite quickly down the dungeon, though! I know I was a LOT slower in delving deeper, though all things considered I probably was far too careful, and that definitely limited my enjoyment of the game. That said, I was tired of getting a ton of weapons and armor that I was a hundred or more levels too low to use, and I was really worried about getting into a situation where none of my weapons worked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roland
post Oct 6 2019, 05:34 AM
Post #80

Infiltrator

Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

QUOTE (MythrilZenith @ Oct 5 2019, 04:56 PM) *
Wizard crest is also only decent at best, and its 6 charges of Power are next to useless. Like, I get that they didn't want to give multiple charges of a truly powerful spell, but Power? Seriously? Sorcerers get Pillar of Fire, Healers get Restoration, Mages get freaking Soul Entrapment, and Wizards, the most stat-heavy join restricted class in the game, get... Power? dntknw.gif

Villains get Poison, which has the same maximum damage as the Wizards' Power!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2020 - 01:04 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits