post Apr 23 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #181

Explorer

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 3,220
referrer:google

QUOTE (tillrobby @ Apr 23 2014, 12:03 PM) *
Thanks for the reply smile.gif

For now i'll use the original game pics, until all the functionality is done.
Soon I'll have a web player demo ready, the character creation, the dungeon, and basic combat is already working. Working on in-game menus now, like stats, abilities, inventory ...

cool!
looking forward to seing it smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korexus
post Apr 26 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #182

Voyager

Member No.: 4,011
referrer:Google Search

QUOTE (tillrobby @ Apr 23 2014, 10:03 AM) *
Thanks for the reply smile.gif

For now i'll use the original game pics, until all the functionality is done.
Soon I'll have a web player demo ready, the character creation, the dungeon, and basic combat is already working. Working on in-game menus now, like stats, abilities, inventory ...

I re-worked all the game images to have transparent backgrounds for my offering. (Which I swear I'll get back to at some point!) Some of them aren't great, and I'm sure it's not enough to stop them being copyrighted, but if that's useful to you then IM me an email address and I'll send them over.

On a related note. Quite a few people round here seem to be trying a re-write. I'd certainly be interested in any communal artwork folk are willing to share...

korexus.

+Quote Post
Cyraxx0120
post Apr 27 2014, 08:02 PM
Post #183

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,149
referrer:internet

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 7 2014, 06:00 AM) *
hello!
not yet there isnt.
I have been too busy and worn out - getting used to the new coding environment at work. and havent really gotten anything done the last couple of months.
the last thing i made was a setup to render out "death animations" .. a unified effect that works on all monsters, and looks the same.. so when they are killed, they warp into a lightflash and dissapear. fast solution that adds a great deal imo.

it wont be long till I will startup again.

Do you have an estimated time for this to be completed? And do you have a name yet so if i just happen to check in apple store in the future i may come across it?

+Quote Post
smiley
post Apr 27 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #184

Explorer

QUOTE (Cyraxx0120 @ Apr 27 2014, 10:02 PM) *
Do you have an estimated time for this to be completed? And do you have a name yet so if i just happen to check in apple store in the future i may come across it?

I haven't worked on this for some months, and for the next 7 weeks I'm in crunch mode at work, as we are nearing release of our game (ill throw in a link, so you guys can see that as well, just for the kicks)

but after that I will start up again, but I'm not too keen on estimates, as i have lost oversight for now..

i hope i can pull out some hours of our sound guy, so that burden will be slightly less heavy.
other than that, all I can say is that I'm looking forward to dig into this project again, and no names decided yet! ok.gif

+Quote Post
tillrobby
post May 10 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #185

Journeyman

Member No.: 7,563
referrer:google search

Hey smiley, I just made a post of my clone:

http://dejenol.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4887

The interface is similar to yours, and if it bothers you, I understand that and I'll try to do something different, but the options are very limited smile.gif

+Quote Post
devi
post Apr 4 2015, 06:17 AM
Post #186

Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,995
referrer:from Google :)

Hey smiley, where is the game for iphone? Or you close a project?

--------------------
What do you wish for? _

+Quote Post
smiley
post Jun 17 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #187

Explorer

QUOTE (devi @ Apr 4 2015, 08:17 AM) *
Hey smiley, where is the game for iphone? Or you close a project?

hey, project is pretty much dead.. Im working with games now, and don't have the stamina to do it in my spare time aswell.

+Quote Post
i_love_rush_and_...
post Jun 17 2015, 05:57 PM
Post #188

Fighter

Member No.: 7,124
referrer:slimeys

i guess this is the end sad.gif

--------------------
just so you know its me, kingkirki49

Ich kann drei prozent auf deustch sprechen.

my famous mordor saying

Zeige mir, oh Lehrer. Derjenige, der Magie tut, ist töricht aber der Krieger ist stark. Der Dieb stiehlt , aber der Heiler gibt. Der Suchende sucht, aber der Hexenmeister sieht. Der Magier bezaubert, aber die Zauberer bläst. Der Nomade reist, aber der Bösewicht ist böse. Der Paladin tötet Drachen und der Ninja schleicht. Und der Scavenger? Er sucht nach Nahrung und Gold.

(translated)

Teach me, O teacher. The one who does magic is foolish, but the warrior is strong. The thief steals, but the healer gives. The seeker seeks, but the wizard sees. The mage charms, but the Sorcerer blasts. The nomad travels, but the villain is evil. The paladin kills dragons and the ninja creeps. And the scavenger? He searches for food and gold.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 05:16 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits