> Back to Basics, a return to the true spirit of RPG
ranagrande
post Apr 23 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #21

Wanderer

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 180
referrer:Google

I haven't played a whole lot recently, but I did just finally get my stats maxed, so it's time for another little update

Name: Rana Grande
Guild and Level: Ninja 63
Gold: 28,965,493
Deepest level: 2
Kills: 17,292
Deaths: 0
Quests: 19/21
Completed: no

Current Stats: 26 Str, 23 Int, 24 Wis, 22 Con, 23 Cha, 28 Dex, 173/194 Att/Def, 199 HP, 225 SP

And thanks for the vote of confidence, Nudibranch. Now I have to beat it. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grobblewobble
post Apr 27 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #22

Dungeon Master

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 134
referrer:Slimey's site

I was thinking that another good guild to try this challenge with may be Villain. They have some healing, some thieving, good defense.. in theory they even learn some blasting spells. No other guild has all of these. Of course it would be nowhere near as easy as with a warrior/healer/thief, but still..

This post has been edited by grobblewobble: Apr 27 2009, 07:41 PM

--------------------
Fear the Society of the Psychic Tyco

+Quote Post
ranagrande
post Apr 27 2009, 07:58 PM
Post #23

Wanderer

Member No.: 180
referrer:Google

Villain was one of my top choices too. The healing would have been very much appreciated and the relative lack of quests perhaps even more so. I wanted Charm of Opening though, and Villains don't get it. Add in that Ninjas have higher thieving, fighting, and perception, and my choice was made.

+Quote Post
Technomancer
post May 1 2009, 07:51 AM
Post #24

Drifter

Member No.: 4,716
referrer:Google, TWICE!

Well, I've jumped back into Morder after a while and thought I might give this challenge a shot. I always thought a Villain would be the way to go too, but thought it'd be too predictable, and someone else is doing a fighter type, so I went with a Healer. The first inclination is to go fighter class, but with healing, resistance and damage spells, I thought Healer might be the most versatile and robust magic class. I thought about making a party of a Healer and a Villain and call them Heaven and Hell. cool.gif I might not get around to the Villain, but I made "Heaven" last night and got up to lvl 7.

Name: Heaven
Guild: Healer
Level: 7
Gold: 800k+
Deepest level: 1
Kills: 260
Deaths: 5
Completed: 0/0

Current Stats: 8 Str, 14 Int, 14 Wis, 11 Con, 7 Cha, 14 Dex, 25/23 Att/Def, 32 HP, 140 SP

I died a bunch, but somehow, never got a hit on Con, even though I failed to get raised several times. I lucked out and the second encounter had a chest with a tome I sold for a good boost and I've found a few tomes since and other goodies to sell. The reason my Con is above normal is because there were 9 (N) Tomes of End. in the store thanks to past exploits, and bought a couple and used one I found. I'm thinking about stalling and pinning at around lvl 11 or so and building money and find tomes to max con before lvling any more. One thing I need too are some Tomes of Might! I never realized how slim the gear is for <10 Str!!

Oh yeah, had to add an extra point via editor to get to min Healer stats. I thought it'd been funny to milk that loophole with a Wizard...

+Quote Post
Xaphania
post Jul 7 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #25

Explorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,960
referrer:I have my sources, most of them too simple for you to comprehend

Hey all, I know you're not supposed to bump posts, but several people seemed interested in this challenge - yet no-one has updated their info recently, I was just wondering if you are still going on with it, and if so, how are you doing? Or is this chalenge officially dead?

--------------------
Iv're Sh'krina Nemos, Iv're Quentos Sh'krina Nemostes Diamante

Ede - Equ'st Equ'st

Div ' Niada Sh'krina

+Quote Post
Twilight *slayer...
post Jul 7 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #26

Explorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,803
referrer:searching mordor on google

no one has touched this sence may so its been dead, go make a new challenge or join our challenge at least

This post has been edited by Twilight *slayer*: Jul 7 2009, 06:10 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2019 - 08:24 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits