> Item Use Levels
Roland
post Apr 25 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Explorer

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

I found that the item use levels listed in the table in the righthand column of the item pages of the Wiki are wrong for some guilds for some items. When they are off, it is always by just one level - usually one level too low, but occasionally one level too high for Ninjas and Sorcerors. The most common error pattern is that the use level for Warriors and Paladins is one level too low.

The item use levels listed in the text seem to be always correct. I corrected the pages for most of the low- and mid-level items, making the levels listed in the table consistent with the levels listed in the text. But some work still remains to be done with the higher-level items.

The error pattern suggests that the item use levels were generated by a formula that handled rounding incorrectly.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roland
post May 17 2017, 12:30 AM
Post #2

Explorer

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

I went through the item list systematically and corrected all of the item use levels shown in the table, so they are now consistent with the levels shown in the text.

+Quote Post
Nudibranch
post May 17 2017, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Fire Master

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 71
referrer:search

Thanks. ok.gif

--------------------
You're welcome!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 04:17 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits