> free to paid version
cbiii
post Nov 4 2016, 11:06 PM
Post #1

Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,454
referrer:search

Is there any way to transfer progress from the freeware version to the purchased version? I'm sure there's a thread but I've overlooked it. Sorry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Chozame
post Aug 1 2019, 02:45 PM
Post #2

Student

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,061
referrer:Google

It worked! Thanks for the replies.

Long story short, get the full game, it's great. But expect to start new characters anyway.

- I'm sure your characters are better than mine were, but there's so much going on in the levels below. You've literally only scratched the surface!

My 4-party is handling it well, we can survive the 5th floor even though our max lvl is 43. My dwarf warrior/healer has nearly 400 hits, my Osiri thief/sorc is leveling very fast, my Morloch super-sorc is there for extra deadliness. The only char I should remake is the giant warrior, who has only 210 hits at lvl 43 because he had 10 Con. I might just let him stay though because leveling a warrior is slow...
I'm a noob, but I think given that it's a 4-party with a tough healer, I might get away with it. What do you think?

--------------------
"The master acts, but relies on nothing."

+Quote Post
Roland
post Aug 1 2019, 07:22 PM
Post #3

Mentor

Member No.: 8,408

QUOTE (Chozame @ Aug 1 2019, 10:45 AM) *
My 4-party is handling it well, we can survive the 5th floor even though our max lvl is 43. My dwarf warrior/healer has nearly 400 hits, my Osiri thief/sorc is leveling very fast, my Morloch super-sorc is there for extra deadliness. The only char I should remake is the giant warrior, who has only 210 hits at lvl 43 because he had 10 Con. I might just let him stay though because leveling a warrior is slow...
I'm a noob, but I think given that it's a 4-party with a tough healer, I might get away with it. What do you think?

It sounds like the only thing you're missing is a Seeker. If your Morloch does not have a second guild, you could add Seeker, which would boost his fighting ability in addition to giving him high perception (useful when mapping) and transport spells.

As for your Giant, I think he'll be okay as long as you keep him at the back of the party, where he won't be attacked as often. When you put a Warrior in the "safe" position like that, you can outfit him for maximum damage and not have to worry about defense - e.g., you can dispense with shields and use two-handed weapons. Just set him to auto-fight and let him bat clean-up!

+Quote Post
Chozame
post Aug 2 2019, 02:52 PM
Post #4

Student

Member No.: 8,061

QUOTE (Roland @ Aug 1 2019, 11:22 AM) *
It sounds like the only thing you're missing is a Seeker. If your Morloch does not have a second guild, you could add Seeker, which would boost his fighting ability in addition to giving him high perception (useful when mapping) and transport spells.

As for your Giant, I think he'll be okay as long as you keep him at the back of the party, where he won't be attacked as often. When you put a Warrior in the "safe" position like that, you can outfit him for maximum damage and not have to worry about defense - e.g., you can dispense with shields and use two-handed weapons. Just set him to auto-fight and let him bat clean-up!

Interesting point. I thought I might just make him a meat shield and pick him up when he dies knowing that I'll survive as a 3-party, but I like you're idea and I could give him a war axe. Also, I'll just make the giant a seeker. Why not? He's the only one with only 2 guilds.

--------------------
"The master acts, but relies on nothing."

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 03:02 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits