Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Announcement: Rules and regulations
Braindead
Rules and regulations 

Zombie Master

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

[b]Forum Rules[/b]
1. I know you hate rules but they are here for everyone's convenience. Please keep yourself updated on these rules, they may change at any time without any notice.

2. You may not reproduce any part of this site be it graphics or text in any form on another site without my written consent.

3. Moderator actions should not be discussed in public. If you have a problem with an action a moderator takes use the PM-system to discuss this with him/her in private. When you fail to settle the disagreement with the moderator, then PM me.

4. It's never a good idea to ANNOY moderators. You annoy moderators by not following the rules, so read this carefully :sneaky:

5. Use some common sense: do not swear and especially do not be rude against other members!

6. Do not SPAM! We like it that the forum is active but we don't want it to be active with useless posts. SPAM annoys forum members and especially forum moderators who haev to clean up the mess.

7. Do not DOUBLE POST! When your last post in a topic is less than 1 day old then use the EDIT button to edit your last post. The edit button can be found at the top right of your post.
When your last post in the thread is older than 1 day it is allowed to revive that thread by adding a new reply, but only if you have something new to add (don't *bump* a topic.)

8. Use the correct forum to post. There have been made several categories in the forum, they are there for a reason. As an example if you have a problem installing Mordor don't post this in "General discussion" but post this in "Technical Support"

Follwing rule applies only to the Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol - General Discussion forum:

9. If you are posting spoilers please state this in the subject and post spoilers in such a way that people who don't want to read them, can avoid them

[code]
[spoiler]This could be the spoiler[/spoiler]
[/code]

looks like this:

[spoiler]This could be the spoiler[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 05:30 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits