> Solo Evil Morloch
Roland
post Jul 27 2020, 04:02 PM
Post #101

Infiltrator

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

Last night Aelric hit 450 in the Warrior Guild, which maxes out his attack/defense. He then rejoined the Scavenger Guild and rearranged his equipment. It is now time to start hitting the stud rooms on 15. I still need to reorder my buffers to squeeze in Precog and AS - but maybe I'll only add them to my buffer list on 15 since I can't imagine using them elsewhere.

So far I've been keeping his companion slots free for stocking confinement. But now I'll have to start charming some big companions to use as meat shields.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roland
post Jul 28 2020, 11:07 PM
Post #102

Infiltrator

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

Victory! In my first expedition to 15 since maxing out my attack/defense, I ran into Asmodeus and took him down!

Upon my first foray into the stud room, I immediately backed out. The four Lamurian Warriors I had just charmed were quite mangled - two dead, and the other two not far from death. Aelric was under 200 hits. I healed Aelric and one of the Lamurians, then went and charmed three more Lamurians. I unequipped the Helm of Brilliance and put on the Cap of Death. I re-entered the room and got off one Word of Death before backing out. The Lamurians were once again nearly wiped out, so I went and found more. (Fortunately, Lamurian Warriors are always easy to find on 15.) I went back to the room and cast Word of Death twice more to finish the battle.

All I got from the box was 3+ million gold - no item. At least the fate trap restored my spell points.

Earlier in the run I encountered a Pariah, but all I got from it was Dalyn's Evil Laugh.

+Quote Post
BLauritson
post Jul 29 2020, 03:18 PM
Post #103

Lord Fnorgle

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9
referrer:Let's see.. I can't remember now, it was too long ago.

Nice one!

I'm pleased to hear all that effort finally came to fruition in defeating the big guy. That's a shame about the poor treasure roll but still, very impressive how much you've achieved with Aelric smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th August 2020 - 05:33 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits