Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Solo Evil Morloch
MythrilZenith
post Sep 7 2019, 08:47 PM
Post #61

Voyager

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 6,867
referrer:A google-search for Mordor: Depths of Dejenol maps led me here!

QUOTE (Roland @ Sep 6 2019, 01:57 PM) *
I created a monster checklist in Excel, sorted by monster type and dungeon floor. I added two useful bits of info - encounter chance if 5 or less, and whether charm resistant. I excluded level-16 monsters, which are all charm resistant. I would be happy to share it with you.

P.S. I just tried to upload the file to the downloads section of this site, but .xls is not a permitted file type. If you would like a copy of the file, PM me with your e-mail address.

Sounds cool. Yeah I just sent you a pm so feel free to share that over if you want. That would make life a heck of a lot easier happydance.gif

--------------------
Just an average nomad trying to figure out how Mordor really works.

I've also taken the liberty of recording some videos of Mordor: Depths of Dejenol!

Classics are classic, but never mistake nostalgia for superiority. When older is better, it's because it truly is, not just because our perception of it makes it so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roland
post Yesterday, 05:59 AM
Post #62

Soldier

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

Did you get my monster checklist? I sent it on Sunday.

I understand Fischsemmel's frustration with his Swashbuckler quest. Even with my concerted efforts to fill the confinement, I only have 1 Swashbuckler. The only other charmable monsters of levels 1-3 that I have fewer than 9 of are Tengu (3) and Daemon (4).

I return from every expedition with a few companions to add to confinement. If I find a monster I want early in the expedition, I make a note of where I found it and leave it, hoping it will still be there on the return trip. Unless it is rare, in which case I grab it and head back to town immediately (as I did last night with a pair of Daemons).

Of monsters that are both charmable and questable, I am missing only 24, mostly from levels 8-10. I am starting to get level 10 quests, so I need to keep plugging away - I'm not quest-proof yet.

Once I have confinement filled, maybe I'll start a Ninja!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 05:16 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits