> Missing swing
Roland
post Mar 28 2020, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Infiltrator

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

Today I noticed that my Morloch is not getting all his swings. He is wielding a Vampire Fang (a four-swing weapon), and he is a fairly high-level Warrior (currently 360), which gives him two extra swings. But he never takes a sixth swing anymore.

I think it might have something to do with his recently forfeiting a Scavenger quest (Asteryex!). In addition to taking away five levels and twelve hits, it might have recalculated his extra swings, just in case the loss of levels caused him to fall below the level necessary for the second extra swing. But it performed the calculation based on his current guild (Scavenger) instead of the source of his extra swings. I hoped he would get his extra swing back when he surpassed his pre-forfeit Scavenger level, but that didn't work. My next trick will be to gain another Warrior level, hoping that will trigger a corrected calculation of his extra swings. If that doesn't work, I guess I'll have to resort to the old character editor.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roland
post Mar 29 2020, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Infiltrator

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

After the Warrior Guild promoted Aelric to level 361, he got his extra swing back.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2020 - 07:42 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits