Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey all been a while
zahmees
post Mar 24 2016, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Dungeon Master

Group: Mordor MP
From: "'Ello L.A.!" he hinted while munching on his cheesey comestibles.
Member No.: 642
referrer:Dalyn and Kazildapek's Mordor Referrer's and Pulsing Blue Brain Acquisitions LLC.

Hi guys its been a while. Was hoping to be part of the writing again. Wondering if thats possible? I forgot how to even get going and up to speed.

Well let me know...

Hope you are all well...
THANKS ok.gif

--------------------
What a friggin Monday huh?
I HATE Mondays.
In a way that has been heretofore unforeseen by civilized man in this age or the next.
What shall we, as responsible citizens searching for our boggle, let forth our raging commentary about this?
Yea, verily.
Mondays are here now.
Perhaps in the past Mondays were called by another name...like "Leg" or Ripseysnot" or "Borkfruitfullness" or "Cosmopolitan" or other such nomenclature.
But here in the uncharted present they are known simply as "Monday".
And they carry as fetid an odor today as they did in forgotten and unforeseen millenniums past.
Indeed.

-TL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Danjen
post Mar 25 2016, 07:48 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 3,498
referrer:Decklin's Domain

I'm still around.

Funnily enough, I was trying to research some old shareware CDs and it was so generic, I thought I'd look Mordor up on Wikipedia to see if it included the CD it was distributed on, but no luck. But, the article had a link back to here so I thought I'd pop in, and ... you posted yesterday! What are the odds. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
zahmees
post Mar 28 2016, 10:48 PM
Post #3

Dungeon Master

Group: Mordor MP
From: "'Ello L.A.!" he hinted while munching on his cheesey comestibles.
Member No.: 642
referrer:Dalyn and Kazildapek's Mordor Referrer's and Pulsing Blue Brain Acquisitions LLC.

QUOTE (Danjen @ Mar 25 2016, 12:48 PM) *
I'm still around.

Funnily enough, I was trying to research some old shareware CDs and it was so generic, I thought I'd look Mordor up on Wikipedia to see if it included the CD it was distributed on, but no luck. But, the article had a link back to here so I thought I'd pop in, and ... you posted yesterday! What are the odds. laugh.gif

Is this project still active or is this project dead?
truth to tell when I stopped posting a while ago it was because it seemed the project had stalled...

Is crusher Jr. still on or Arrdless?

How about Braindead?

--------------------
What a friggin Monday huh?
I HATE Mondays.
In a way that has been heretofore unforeseen by civilized man in this age or the next.
What shall we, as responsible citizens searching for our boggle, let forth our raging commentary about this?
Yea, verily.
Mondays are here now.
Perhaps in the past Mondays were called by another name...like "Leg" or Ripseysnot" or "Borkfruitfullness" or "Cosmopolitan" or other such nomenclature.
But here in the uncharted present they are known simply as "Monday".
And they carry as fetid an odor today as they did in forgotten and unforeseen millenniums past.
Indeed.

-TL

+Quote Post
Danjen
post Mar 30 2016, 05:11 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 3,498
referrer:Decklin's Domain

No idea, seems like it lost a bit of steam around 2009, 2010 at best, and I don't think it really recovered.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 05:25 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits