> Cripple Fight :p
SerpenTRyder
post Mar 17 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #1

Drifter

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,998
referrer:google

heheheh...got an ide from a South Park...when TImmy and Jimmy were fighting like for 5 mins const.

well...heres the idea: make party of 4 chars...set their STR and DEX to min. and if you wish raise their other attributes ONLY when creating them. that means no tome and potion buffing, and even if you find some, u mustnt use them.
See how much lvl ups will you have....

best one gets CRIPPLE FIGHT medal tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kingkirki_49
post Mar 20 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #2

Illusionist

Member No.: 1,203
referrer:Slimie's site

QUOTE (SerpenTRyder @ Mar 17 2007, 02:55 AM)
heheheh...got an ide from a South Park...when TImmy and Jimmy were fighting like for 5 mins const.

well...heres the idea: make party of 4 chars...set their STR and DEX to min. and if you wish raise their other attributes ONLY when creating them. that means no tome and potion buffing, and even if you find some, u mustnt use them.
See how much lvl ups will you have....

best one gets CRIPPLE FIGHT medal tongue.gif

lmao thats a good one but how will you know who would just lie to get the medal? laugh.gif

--------------------
Ich kann 5% deutsch sprechen.

Visit my forums about dragon drawing and drawing in general today! You dont have to be able to draw to be a part of the fun!

(Please note: If it turns into a "Red X" from time to time I apologise. :( You may still click the x and it will take you to my site.)

When will we have the perfect computer? The following should answer the question.:
Myself answering this joke: At least if god has not branded computers as evil. There shall be no viruses or anything bad on heaven's pc's then and only then shall we have the perfect computer. lol

siggy last edited on 17/11/09 @ 8:19 PM

+Quote Post
SerpenTRyder
post Mar 21 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #3

Drifter

Member No.: 2,998
referrer:google

QUOTE (Kingkirki_49 @ Mar 20 2007, 02:41 AM)
lmao thats a good one but how will you know who would just lie to get the medal? laugh.gif

well...most challenges posted here are in high-risk of cheating....well...you could at least try it to feel how its like to play with "crippled" chars...

+Quote Post
Kingkirki_49
post Mar 21 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #4

Illusionist

Member No.: 1,203
referrer:Slimie's site

QUOTE (SerpenTRyder @ Mar 21 2007, 01:31 AM)
well...most challenges posted here are in high-risk of cheating....well...you could at least try it to feel how its like to play with "crippled" chars...

maby i will some day

--------------------
Ich kann 5% deutsch sprechen.

Visit my forums about dragon drawing and drawing in general today! You dont have to be able to draw to be a part of the fun!

(Please note: If it turns into a "Red X" from time to time I apologise. :( You may still click the x and it will take you to my site.)

When will we have the perfect computer? The following should answer the question.:
Myself answering this joke: At least if god has not branded computers as evil. There shall be no viruses or anything bad on heaven's pc's then and only then shall we have the perfect computer. lol

siggy last edited on 17/11/09 @ 8:19 PM

+Quote Post
Requinex_master_...
post May 14 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #5

Student

Member No.: 3,431
referrer:It was many years ago when I found a cool game on the net. It was MORDOR, I have been playing the Shareware version for years and have just got the full version. I looked on the net to see if there were any surviving MORDOR players and here you were!

Sounds like fun, why don't you ask for a screen picture from the winner.
I think I'll take part.
crazy.gif

--------------------
You know you are addicted to a game when you have dreams about it. I already had 5!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 03:53 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits