IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drain and Item Destruction, How Drain Works
Guest_FakeBookUser001_*
post Sep 9 2012, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Guests

I can't seem two find a clear cut article on how Drain works. I seem to be under the impression that it permanently decreases a Stat or Max HP, within limits.

Also, is there a limit to item destruction? I.e., just as monsters with Weapon Resistance may be harmed by "greater" weapons, is there a system wherein slimes and so forth are only capable of destroying "weaker" items, or can a Green Slime destroy a Sword of Flames just as easily as a Bronze Sword?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aardless
post Sep 13 2012, 07:21 PM
Post #2

Goblin Shaman at work (used to be: on strike...)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 18
referrer::yahoo:

Hmm, I don't think the M2 formulas were ever revealed. It doesn't help that it may also depend on which specific version you're playing, as some formulas have changed from M1 to Demise (with some of them changing in M2, naturally). The M1 drain is explained here, I do not remember if the M2 drain is any different. In M1 you are drained until your stats reach the minimum (for hit points the minimum is equal to your highest level).
For item destruction, in M1 there was no check for item resistance, I believe; once again I do not know if M2 is any different in this regard.

--------------------
If money doesn't grow on trees, why is it that banks have branches? - sig of a guy on a chinese forum

Most off-topic topics are off-topic - fart642000
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2019 - 09:52 PM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits