> bells of kwalish, how do i use them?
sweetpeas
post Feb 25 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,838
referrer:wikipedia

so, i finally got winter the thieving cleric the constitution needed for resurrection by bell, for the purpose of attempting to revive my poor old comped characters. problem is i have to "drop who you're carrying to perform resurrection", and shura the dwarf is stuck to me like a cursed ball and chain! pressing 'd' does nothing. what am i supposed to do? other keyboard shortcuts seem to fail randomly at times, so perhaps it's only a temporary glitch?

also, i had a look at healing spells in the help lesson, and noted that while it says quite clearly that there are spells to raise the dead, none of the ones listed seems suited for this. are there more spells than those listed? can 'cure disease' actually be used to raise the dead? is the government lying to us?

EDIT: d'oh, it's 'l', not 'd'!

This post has been edited by sweetpeas: Feb 26 2012, 04:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grobblewobble
post Mar 3 2012, 02:29 PM
Post #2

Dungeon Master

Group: Mordor MP Prog
Member No.: 134
referrer:Slimey's site

QUOTE (sweetpeas @ Feb 25 2012, 02:32 PM) *
are there more spells than those listed?

Most of the higher level spells have to be enabled by turning in the correct treatise / codex / grimoire first. I'm not sure which of those can even be found in this version.

--------------------
Fear the Society of the Psychic Tyco
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 04:03 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits