Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Solo Evil Morloch
MythrilZenith
post Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Post #81

Fighter

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 6,867
referrer:A google-search for Mordor: Depths of Dejenol maps led me here!

Is jealous of Thief armor tongue.gif

One year for a solo character, especially a solo Evil Morloch, isn't bad at all for that progress, especially with being a bit on and off with him.
It sounds like right now you're continuing the push through Scavenger. What's the next big milestone to hit? 999 Hits? Are you going to swap over to Warrior for the rest of the Guild A/D and Multiple Swing, or are you gonna be going deep enough into Scavenger to get the swing from that? I figure eventually if you keep working you'll be able to get all you want/need from each class.

I'm somewhat surprised you've managed to do all that and still be under 30. That probably says a lot about all the extra benefits you get from being a Legacy character in an install with mostly full stores and all that. Gil'Thrialle is pushing 82, and has only ever found one DB, though then again she has also been doing a lot on floors 14 and 15.

Either way, happy character birthday! happybday.gif

This post has been edited by MythrilZenith: Yesterday, 04:04 PM

--------------------
Just an average nomad trying to figure out how Mordor really works.

I've also taken the liberty of recording some videos of Mordor: Depths of Dejenol!

Classics are classic, but never mistake nostalgia for superiority. When older is better, it's because it truly is, not just because our perception of it makes it so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roland
post Today, 12:22 AM
Post #82

Mentor

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,408
referrer:Google

Being a legacy character certainly helps. I have lots of healing items sitting around, so even if Aelric uses up all his spell points he can fully heal at the end of each run. Most of his aging has come from blowing withering traps. He has used a few Potions of Youth, though he has not yet used a DB.

My current plan is to continue with Scavenger until 999 hits - just 43 more levels, barring hit-point drains. Then Warrior until the second extra swing kicks in.

Returning to the spellcasting guilds might be tough since I won't be able to use the Lamurian Shock Lance. It deals around 400 points of electrical damage to one target, which is useful against monsters like Mother of Serpents, Asteryex, and Minion of Death. My thee-character party could take down monsters like that in two rounds by melee, but life is harder for a solo character.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 06:11 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Copyrights and Credits